Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What? Is this thing still here?

What? Is this thing still here?

February 22? Man, I haven't been around here in a while, have I?

Lessee, what's been happening?

Survived a semester, bought a house.

Survived a family reunion.

Finished the proofs on my book--it'll come out later this summer, here's the link: http://www.sheffieldphoenix.com/showbook.asp?bkid=16. The website STILL does not show the beautiful cover that Sheffield Phoenix's artists drew up for the book.

Currently (as in right now, as in "I'm on a break and my break time is up NOW"), I'm teaching a graduate seminar in 1-2 Corinthians. More on that later--this evening, perhaps. As for now, I must go play "informed, learned intellectual professor man."

1 Comments:

Blogger Leo Percer said...

It's good to have you back! Like you, I too survived another semester and bought a house. For more, check out my blog! Keep the faith!

Leo

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home