Friday, February 11, 2005

I have been avoiding this place.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been avoiding this place, this blank page. I haven't wanted to write here. I've been WAY too busy.

It's the time of year (I guess) when they have faculty play for worship in chapel. So I have played guitar or bass in each of the last three chapel services. Which has added four practices to my already crowded schedule.

Let's see. What else is going on?

I'm writing an article for the journal that my school (the School of Bible and Ministry) is going to publish this spring. I have the article about half-written, but I need to take the material--which was originally academically oriented--and turn it into something that your average pastor could read and make use of.

Anyway. Consider this an entry in progress, I'll finish whining about how busy I am at some future date. WHEN I HAVE THE TIME!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home